Inspired by the themes and colours of the fashion world, the Prêt-à-Portea adds a creative twist to the classic elements of the traditional English afternoon tea with cakes and pastries resembling the latest catwalk designs.
The new Autumn/ Winter 2012 Prêt-à-Portea collection:
- Manolo Blahnik "Neurotica" pink polk a dot cake pumps with gianduja cream
- Yves Saint Laurent fashionista's favourite "Cabas Chyc" green Victoria sponge cake handbag
- Fendi sell-out maple and ginger ankle boot biscuit with yellow and black icing
- Marc Jacobs double breasted chocolate biscuit blazer with show stopping sparkly pink icing
- Lanvin chocolate and orange mousse topped with mouth-watering French meringue
- Diane Von Furstenberg pink lady apple mousse and kalamancy cremeux topped with playful interlocking sugar puzzles
- Giambattista Valli red macaroon with rose ganache and lavish chocolate ruffles
- Prada red-carpet favourite nougatine and beriolette mousse with geometric pattern
- Burberry Prorsum layered praline, dulcey cream and chocolate mousse trench coat topped with stylish violet umbrella
The menu is transformed every six months to follow the changing seasons in fashion.